ANDREE JARDIN, Soft Tip Bristle Brushes
Andrée Jardin is a family-owned brosserie (brush maker) that has been crafting beautiful household brushes in Nantes, France, since 1947. The company's wares combine French craftsmanship with forward-thinking design. Flexible with a soft, fluffy tip, this narrow brush is the perfect cleaning tool for champagne flutes and other tall glassware.
- Ideal shape and length for cleaning champagne flutes, baby bottles and vases.
- Effectively removes wine and juice residue.
- Fluffy cotton tip removes even the most stubborn bits.
- Nylon bristles are gentle on delicate surfaces.
- Flexible stainless-steel wire handle has loop end for hanging.