STAUB, Cocotte, Round, 6.7L
With a cocotte, preparing light, delicious casseroles becomes a breeze. The cocotte is made from enamelled cast iron, which has a high-carbon content and is a very efficient heat-retainer. Cast iron also releases heat slowly and evenly so that food is cooked gently. This results in an exquisite flavour as the enamel stews the contents of the cocotte, intensifying the natural flavours. In comparison with other materials, these positive characteristics improve over time. A cocotte casserole dish should therefore be used as often as possible.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Intense colour through “Majolica” enamelling