BODUM Douro Porcelain Tea Press, 1.5L
Brew with style, courtesy of the DOURO Tea Press. This innovative porcelain teapot with infuser is based on our French press brewing system to ensure an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste.
Part of our unique range celebrating the Douro Valley, this porcelain teapot has a simple, elegant design, its fine grooves reminiscent of the rolling wine terraces of Portugal’s most celebrated wine region. Available in premium black porcelain, the design is complemented by an oak handle, which adds a contemporary twist and showcases the natural materials of the region.
Tea brewed in the DOURO Tea Press tastes every bit as good as the teapot looks. The French press system offers complete control over the steeping process – once your tea has reached its preferred strength simply depress the plunger to stop the tea leaves brewing. Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags, this porcelain teapot with infuser takes precision brewing to a whole new level.
Main Features & Benefits
- The DOURO teapot uses our iconic French press brewing system for an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste
- Generous 1.5 liter capacity, enough for 12 cups
- Made of durable, attractive porcelain, inspired by the curved terraces of Portugal’s beautiful Douro Valley
- Stainless steel tea press uses our patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, to prevent tea becoming bitter
- Perfect for loose-leaf tea and teabags