BODUM Pavina Double-Wall Espresso Glasses, Set of 2
Bodum's unique glass-in-glass technology is re-interpreted in a new rounded shape. Two lightweight layers of glass are blown together to create a vacuum layer of thermal insulation. These glasses keep hot drinks hot without burning your hands, while ice-cold drinks stay cool without the hassle of condensation. There will be subtle variations due to the handmade nature of these glasses.
Main Features & Benefits
- Innovative double wall construction that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
- Also perfect for serving soup or cold desserts.
- Made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Hydrophobic silicone vent that equalises the air pressure between the two layers of glass.
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 356ºF/180ºC).