LAGUIOLE Spreaders/Knives, Individual or Set
You can purchase these spreaders individually for $18.00 each, or a set of four including the wooden storage box for $72.00. For quantity, please enter the individual number of spreaders you require.
These spreaders are for spreading butter and jam or or creamy Brie cheese on slices of baguette. Inspired by the design of pocket knives used by French shepherds two centuries ago, the handles bear the hallmark of a bee, typical of knives from France's Laguiole region. The pieces are made of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market and each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel blades provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Hand-shaped molded resin handles with three visible rivets.
- Individually finished and polished by hand.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Made in France.