SCANPAN Covered Saute Pan, 28cm - 3L
The Classic series is a collection of minimalist and extremely durable cookware. The series comprises a wide selection of quality cookware for the kitchen, and is specifically designed for gas and ceramic cookers. The Classic series is made in a timeless design, which means it won't date and is suitable for everyday use - year after year!
The series is made in Denmark and has our unique non-stick coating, which is extremely robust, easy to clean and 100% PFOA-free. The Classic series is made from handcast recycled aluminum - because we have a high regard for people and the environment. Aluminum is a light material, making the series easy to handle.
The base on the Classic Series is especially designed to ensure even heat distribution, and unique cooking and frying properties. The series is ovenproof up to 260°C/500°F, providing numerous user options. Use Classic next time you are frying, boiling or baking for a perfect result!
The Classic 3.25 QT Sauté Pan is a multifunctional pan for enthusiastic home chefs. The tall edges of the pan makes it easier to stir foods, add stock and slowly simmer dishes.
- Patented nonstick surface is metal-utensil safe
- Specially designed for halogen, radiant ring, solid plate, ceramic and gas stoves
- Squeeze-cast base eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Hand-cast in aluminum - stays flat
- Oven-safe up to 260°C/500°F for stovetop to oven techniques
- Fat-free frying on PFOA-free coating
- 100% recycled aluminum - for a cleaner environment
- Handles secured by a patented locking system; free of rivets
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Artisan made in Denmark
- NOT INDUCTION READY