Stainless Steel Maslin Jam Pan
Save $0.00 Save $0.00
Original price $175.00 - Original price $175.00
Original price $175.00
$175.00 - $175.00
Current price $175.00
- A Maslin Pan is a traditional European and British pot for making marmalade, jam, and preserves. It’s a solid, heavy pan with a teacup shape and thick bottom. A big part of jam making is encouraging evaporation of the water in fruit, concentrating the fruit and sugar together. This heavy pan protects the fruit from scorching while providing a large surface for evaporation. The handle, handle bail, and pouring spout help you safely get the jam into your jars. Also makes a perfect stockpot. Suitable for induction cooktops.
- Although long popular in Europe, this versatile pan is relatively new to North America.
- Can also be used as a stock pot.
- 8.5L Stainless Steel Maslin Pan, brushed steel interior with easy to read measurements
- Encapsulated base for even heat distribution
- suitable for all hobs including induction
- Stainless Steel with PVD coated handles.