WEYERSBERG Induction-Ready Copper Cookware, 6.3" Saucepan
The soup pot from Kupfermanufaktur Weyersberg is made of matted copper, has an induction-compatible sandwich base, a ceramic seal "Premium CeraSigno Sealing" consisting of several layers and is suitable for all types of stove and oven. The black, easy-to-clean ceramic sealant has an excellent non-stick effect and has ideal frying and cooking characteristics - together with the high thermal conductivity of copper it is the ideal cookware. Thus, even complicated dishes can be cooked in the Weyersberg copper handle pan and the thermal conductivity of copper saves energy and cooking time. The copper cookware of the Weyersberg Copper Manufactory is antibacterial, easy to clean and, with the right care, almost indestructible.
The Weyersberg copper pots and pans also find their place as precious decorative pieces in the modern kitchen and give it a touch of nostalgia. This pan has a solid, hand-cast brass handle and is also a tasteful gift in the beautiful wooden box.
- Material: pan: copper, handle: solid brass hand cast
- Premium CeraSigno sealing
- Induction-compatible sandwich base, for all types of stove and oven
- High thermal conductivity, saves energy and cooking time
- Ceramic sealant with excellent non-stick characteristics
- Excellent frying and cooking results
- versatile, antibacterial and easy-care
- Not dishwasher safe, delivery in a nice wooden box
- Handcrafted in Germany