WUSTHOF Classic White Collection, 6" Cook's Knife
Designed for those cooks who enjoy a slightly smaller blade, the 6” Cook’s Knife is more agile and easier to handle for smaller hands. As an all-purpose blade, this cook’s knife is designed to tackle a variety of cutting tasks. The full bolster protects fingers while adding weight to the knife for a perfect balance, while the ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the hand for a smooth cutting experience. This knife excels at mincing and slicing herbs, smaller produce and meat.
The Classic White Series by Wüsthof embraces all the favourite features that food lovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, but now with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wüsthof’s 200 years of experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design for timeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. The handle now features the renowned Wüsthof trident embedded in the handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife is comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Refined white handle with embedded logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Wash by hand only