WUSTHOF Classic White Collection, 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
Original price $195.00 - Original price $195.00
Original price $195.00
$195.00 - $195.00
Current price $195.00
With its unique double-serrations, the 9” Bread Knife easily glides through tough crusts while keeping the soft interior intact. This bread knife slices more cleanly and safely than knives with a traditional single-serrated edge.
The Classic White Series by Wüsthof embraces all the favourite features that food lovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, but now with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wüsthof’s 200 years of experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design for timeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. The handle now features the renowned Wüsthof trident embedded in the handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife is comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Refined white handle with embedded logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Wash by hand only