ZWILLING BALLARINI Tevere Knife, 10.5" Pizza Knife
The BALLARINI Tevere pizza cutter now allows you to finally cut Italy’s #1 export with the dignity it deserves. Thanks to the lightly deburred blade spine, you can now easily push down on the spine to effortlessly cut your pizza with a rocking motion. The premium knife is made with German stainless steel and is corrosion-resistant. The ergonomically designed pakkawood handle sits especially comfortably in your hand to prevent your hands and arms from hurting when cutting pizza. It is also wonderfully suitable for use as a ham, meat and carving knife.
- Sophisticated design
- Incredible sharpness and cutting-edge retention
- Very good corrosion resistance
- Finger guard for greater safety
- Made with German stainless steel
- The kitchen knife should always be washed by hand because of the wooden handle.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship