LODGE, Skillets, Chef's Collection, Cast Iron
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been making cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. The company's Chef Collection fry pans are crafted according to century-old tradition, with thoughtful design changes that make these kitchen workhorses remarkably user-friendly. Ergonomic handles offer superior comfort and handling, while curved sides promote flipping and turning. Preseasoned and ready to use, these heavyweight fry pans heat evenly and won't cool down when you add food, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High sides contain splatters.
- Each pan has one long handle and one short handle for easy lifting and transferring from stovetop to oven or table.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.