LODGE, Chef's Collection Skillets, Cast Iron
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been making cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. The company's Chef Collection fry pans are crafted according to century-old tradition, with thoughtful design changes that make these kitchen workhorses remarkably user-friendly. Ergonomic handles offer superior comfort and handling, while curved sides promote flipping and turning. Pre-seasoned and ready to use, these heavyweight fry pans heat evenly and won't cool down when you add food, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Pre-seasoned for smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High sides contain splatters.
- Each pan has one long handle and one short handle for easy lifting and transferring from stovetop to oven or table.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.