DE BUYER Steel Mineral B Blini Pan, 12cm
Small pan - perfect for cooking blinis, fritters and pancakes of 12cm diameter.
Mineral B undeformable pan in heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning.
Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
Perfect caramelization of blinis, fritters.. which are crispy and soft.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
Tip: preheat using a little fat.
Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place.
Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
All cook tops including induction.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON = 100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.