LE CREUSET Saucier, 2L
Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron saucier provides an optimal medium for saucemaking. With its precise and responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium heat required for many delicate sauces. The pan’s smoothly curved interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 400°F
- Vessel Dimensions: 5" x 9"
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill
- Cast Iron - Made in France
- Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron cookware has been the world’s colour and quality benchmark for almost a century. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each cast iron piece features a rich heritage design, as well as ergonomic handles and knobs. Ideal in the oven, on the stove or at the table, the iconic cookware is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior and superior heat retention that locks in flavour and keeps foods moist and tender.