SCANPAN The Windsor Saucepan, 22cm - 2.8L
TechnIQ was developed with and inspired by professional chefs to bring restaurant-quality cookware into home kitchens. The revolutionary STRATANIUM+ nonstick surface is microtextured for incredible searing and unparalleled durability.
The Windsor’s unique flared sides reduce sauces faster than a traditional saucepan by releasing steam more quickly and offering greater cooking surface area, and the slanted sides make it easy to turn and stir. Rounded inner corners give easy access to whisks and spoons, and the STRATANIUM+ nonstick surface makes for easy cleanup even on the stickiest of sauces. Compatible with gas and electric stovetops.
- Patented nonstick surface is metal-utensil safe
- Specially designed for halogen, radiant ring, solid plate, ceramic and gas stoves
- Squeeze-cast base eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Hand-cast in aluminum - stays flat
- Oven-safe up to 260°C/500°F for stovetop to oven techniques
- Fat-free frying on PFOA-free coating
- 100% recycled aluminum - for a cleaner environment
- Handles secured by a patented locking system; free of rivets
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Artisan made in Denmark
- NOT INDUCTION READY